- Development Feasibility, Due Diligence & Entitlements
- Land Use Amendments, Zoning Exceptions & Rezoning Applications
- Permitting Assistance
- Community Master Planning
- Grant Procurement/Grant Administration Services
- Master Planning
- Planning/Design Charrettes
- Public Participation & Workshops
- Asset Management & Military/Federal Basic Facility Requirements
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP)
RAM was part of the design team that provided conceptual site plans and stormwater management for an Anti Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) security enhancement to the US Army's Adelphi Laboratory Center.
This project was to research, plan, and conduct a design workshop for public space design recommendations for the Walton County Tourist Development Council (TDC).
ID/IQ Civil Design/Engineering Projects, MCLB, Albany, GA – Multi-task support services including planning studies, RFP preparation and design/build (D-B) contract solicitation support, and civil/structural engineering design.
Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contract for Professional Planning and Engineering Services; NAVFAC SE – Jacksonville, Florida - Multi-task support services including, development and update of facility planning studies, including: Basic Facility Requirements (BFRs), Asset Evaluations (AEs), Property Record Cards, and Facility Planning Documents; Project Documentation (DD-1391 forms) for Military Construction and Special Projects; Regional Planning Products, Master Plans, Vision Plans, Area Development Plans, Installation Planning Standards, Recapitalization Plans, and Capital Improvement Plans. Additionally, task orders were added to this contract to provide support in creating unified and standardized protocols for the management of its cadastral records.